In the unbearable heat of Melbourne’s summer, your home can still be a cool haven without having to cost you an arm and leg in energy bills. A split system air conditioner is a popular and cost effective way of warding away the 40 degree days, and WeatherWorld can expertly install one of the many systems in our broad range of leading brands.
Get a quote on split system pricing from WeatherWorld today
Utilising more than 30 years of experience, plus our certification as a Seeley Climate Master, WeatherWorld can provide the best advice, products, and installation services for your split system air conditioning unit. We also offer one of the biggest ranges available in Melbourne, with leading brands that you won’t find with many of our competitors including Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, Carrier, and Lennox.
How do split systems work?
Contact WeatherWorld today and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 business hours with a quote. Our team can provide comprehensive assistance when it comes to selecting the right split system air conditioning unit for your Melbourne home!
What is a split system air conditioner?
A split system air conditioning unit is one you’ve likely seen before, as it is one of the most common types. It is set up so that half of the unit is placed outside, while the other half is installed inside your home and provides all that lovely cool air.
WeatherWorld provides 5 different types according to your specific needs, and can help you in choosing the right one:
- Wall mounted: the most commonly used system, this involves a unit being mounted to the top of the wall closest to the ceiling
- Bulkhead: when wall space is limited or a property has concrete ceilings, a bulkhead unit may be used instead
- Ceiling cassette: rather than being mounted on the wall, a ceiling cassette is fitted into the ceiling. Ideal for properties with very limited (or no) wall space)
- Console: this unit can either be installed on the floor or the ceiling, and is typically most appropriate for commercial buildings as it has a high airflow
- Floor standing: these units are incredibly compact and sit on the floor, perfect for spaces without much room at all
To find out what the best split system air conditioning unit for you is; contact WeatherWorld today. Or if you are ready to get a quote on installation cost, simply fill out our quick quote form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.