Ducted gas heating is one of the most popular options for Melbourne homeowners wanting to keep warm, particularly as it has proven to be so cost effective. WeatherWorld not only offers expert gas heating installations, but can also provide add on cooling to make sure you keep comfortable during the hotter months, too. This is a perfect option for your household if you are looking to save on installation costs.
What is Add On Cooling?
Add on cooling systems main purpose is basically upgrading your old gas ducting heating system by adding a condensing unit to the system. What the condensing unit does is blow cool air, similar to how gas ducted heaters blow warm air into the vents, condensing units contain something called refrigerant which is located in the coils. This allows for the air to be cooled, and by being attached to the gas ducted system, it will blow the cool air through the exact same duct system.
There is no requirement to change your vents as the add on cooling units use your current vents to output heat and also flow cool air. Linking your current system with an add on cooling unit is one of the most cost effective methods of upgrading, and one of the fastest to have installed.
Why choose to add on cooling?
- Cost efficient and economical: Ducted gas heating is already known to be good on the back pocket, and add on cooling uses the same ducts. That means you’re saving money on installation, and the continued use of it all year round.
- Add on now or later: If you’re yet to install a ducted gas heating system, we can provide your heating and cooling all in one go. Alternatively, if you’ve already got a system in place, or you’d like to save money and spread out the installation process, we’re incredibly flexible in adding on cooling whenever it suits you.
- Controlled climates: One of the main advantages of ducted systems is that you can control which areas of the house receives heating (or cooling), meaning you don’t have to waste energy by heating rooms that aren’t being used.
- Easy Installation: Because add on cooling is connected to your current existing ducted heating system, there isn’t an unnecessary amount of duct work required to install the system which makes the installing an add on cooling system quick and efficient.
- Zone Control: Like other ducted systems, add on cooling provides the option to be zoned, which in turn helps accommodate individuals needs within your home and effectively cool larger homes without wasting electricity on cooling or heating unused areas.
Talk to us today about our ducted heating and cooling installations
Whether you’re looking for a whole ducted heating and cooling system or just the add on cooling to your existing unit, WeatherWorld can help with your requirements. We’ve got more than 30 years of experience, plus we’re a verified Seeley Climate Master.
That means we can provide exclusive products for your home from the best brands in the market, including up to 7 years of manufacturer warranties on selected systems. We stock leading manufacturers Braemar (the world’s first company to provide 6 star rated ducted gas heating systems), and Lennox, one of the industry’s most trusted names.
To find out more or to get a quote on adding cooling to your Melbourne home, get in contact with WeatherWorld today. We can provide a quote within 24-48 business hours, and get you on track to making sure your home is comfortable and climate-controlled all year long.