During summer, the heat of Melbourne can feel inescapable. Having a split system air conditioner in your home can help you maintain a pleasant climate, plus it’s a really cost effective way of keeping cool. Reverse cycle air conditioners are doubly beneficial as they can be used to produce heat when the temperatures take a chilly turn.
The best reverse cycle air conditioners and the best experience
WeatherWorld has been installing split system reverse cycle air conditioners in properties around Melbourne for more than 30 years. We are a Seeley Climate Master, which means we can offer exclusive products and manufacturer warranties (some up to 7 years) that others cannot.
We’ve also got one of the best product ranges in the market, providing only the leading reverse cycle air conditioner brands: Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, Carrier, and Lennox.
What is a reverse cycle air conditioner?
A split system air conditioner is so called because half of the unit stays outside, while the other half is fitted inside your home. It’s an incredibly popular system, as it allows areas in the home to be easily cooled down with the cost efficiency of only having the one unit. Reverse cycle means that you can also utilise a heat pump to create hot air when it’s cold outside.
There are 5 different types of split systems, which the expert team at WeatherWorld can help you decide on:
- Wall mounted: most common system. This unit is mounted to the wall usually at the highest point before the ceiling. Ideal for small homes or apartments.
- Bulkhead: typically used in properties where there is not enough wall space to install a standard wall mounted system, or if there are concrete ceilings
- Ceiling cassette: mounted in the ceiling, perfect for properties where wall space is very limited
- Console: can be installed on the floor or ceiling. Promotes high airflow, and is typically used in commercial environments
- Floor standing: compact units that stand on the floor and are fitted with swivelling louvers to make sure air is distributed around the room
To find out more or to learn what the best reverse cycle air conditioning system for you is, contact WeatherWorld today. If you would like information of prices, please fill out our quick quote form and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.
How does a reverse cycle split systems work?
A reverse cycle split system air conditioning system provides the best of both worlds, heating and cooling. When set to cool, warm air within your home is sucked into the fan coil and removed completely, resulting in a circulation of cool air flowing back into your home. When set to reverse cycle, the heat pump is able to operate in reverse which provides warm air circulation on those cold days.
The beauty of a Reverse Cycle Split System is that it allows for an individual temperature control, usually paired with a remote, making your experience as seamless as possible and your home comfortable all year long.
Why choose reverse cycle split system air conditioning?
- Easy installation process: Reverse cycle split systems are of the most straight forward air conditioning installations, they can be set up and ready to go on the same day of installation.
- Quiet Operation: Keep the peace in your home, reverse cycle split systems operate quietly and efficiently at all hours day or night.
- Stylish and modern: Many reverse cycle split systems are stylish and possess a modern design, it’s possible for your home decor to benefit from reverse cycle split systems.
- Dual heating and cooling solutions: Reverse cycle split systems provide the best of both worlds with dual heating and cooling solutions, keeping you cool through summer and warm through winter.
- Easy to control room climate: Reverse cycle split systems come with an easy to use controller, this gives you the power to control your new air conditioning system from the simple touch of your finger.
The Toshiba RAS Series reverse cycle split system range hold innovative technology, an ingenious feature and attractive exterior design. Continue your day to day activities in peace with this extremely quiet reverse cycle split system and save money at the same time due to its energy efficient performance. Don’t sacrifice effectiveness for energy efficiency, the Toshiba RAS Series reverse cycle split system offers the best of both worlds, holding a high level of power to get you cool or warm fast, while keeping very energy efficient.
The Samsung AR Series reverse cycle split systems hold a unique 2-step cooling function, this allows the unit to quickly cool the room, once the desired temperature it met the system will then alter the fan speed and direction of air flow automatically, helping you keep your homes climate refreshing and under control. An amazing feature of the Samsung AR Series is the Smart Install feature, this becomes active after the installation is complete; the system then examines itself through a trial operation to ensure that it was installed correctly, protecting your investment.
To find out more about WeatherWorld’s expert services and competitive reverse cycle air conditioning installation costs, request a quote today. We’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours, and will be able to help you in finding the perfect system for your specific property.